Saturday, August 3, 2024

The Perils of Equality and Some Other Stuff...

 "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal..." -- Aristotle



Before I get to the gist of this screed, a quick word about law enforcement in small Southern towns.

While The Overlord has a great deal of respect for law enforcement officers (his own father having been one) it is difficult to muster anything approaching tolerance for the small-town mental defective with a badge...

...and probably shrunken testes, too.

Case in point: The Overlord was not too long ago cited by the local Gestapo for the vile criminal act of tossing a cigarette butt out of the window of his moving car. The vee-HICK-ul (emphasis on "hick") behind me happened to be an unmarked cruiser belonging to the Inbred SS. 

What I surmise happened here is that said cigarette butt may have made contact with Obersturmfuhrer Jethro's cruiser, sending him into a fury, because Lord knows he only spent half of his shift vacuuming and waxing it. I know this is what the local cops do because there is so little criminal activity in this neck of the woods that all they do is sit in that vee-HICK-ul all day, when they aren't writing tickets.

Because around here "law enforcement" means generating fines -- any which way you can -- for the county. A county so poor that the local median income is roughly $8,000 a year less than the national average.

So, Deputy Hitler pulls me over.

I can't really complain on this point: in every sense of the word, I am guilty. I did litter; this asshole, jackoff though he may be, has a job to do. It might be a shitty, pointless job, but, hey, he gets to carry a gun and play Andy Taylor, probably his childhood hero.

I turn over my documentation. I am polite (the man has a gun, after all) and my New York attitude is safely stowed away in the overhead compartment. I'm not going to give this doofus a hard time, at all.

I find myself waiting at the side of the road for 20 minutes.

This is because Sheriff Jim Bob has called for backup and it takes them that long to get there.

Probably because they were delayed chasing down a runaway hog.

Ticket issued, court date assigned, the ticket claims that I "recklessly" tossed that butt out the window, which seems rather over-the-top, but I'll just show up in court, pay my outrageous fine, and be done with it.

Right?

Nope.

I show up for court. I am given the opportunity to go before a judge or to simply talk to the local Assistant District Attorneys where I may just plead guilty, pay my fine, and walk away.

There were 12 of them on hand. This is perhaps why the county sends the police out to write tickets? To cover the salaries of a dozen Assistant District Attorneys -- in a rural county. Most people around here have fewer teeth than we have Assistant District Attorneys.

Anyway, I get to talk to this ADA who appears to be twelve years old. She also has the body of a ten year old, to boot. She's pleasant enough...until she reads the citation. Then her demeanor suddenly changes and she's ready to spit fire.

For she recognizes the name of the issuing officer. She turns to her colleague, they whisper, they look at the ticket again, and they nod, as if some deal has been struck.

The ADA then asks me to put my hand out, palm down.

Whereupon she taps me on the wrist with her fingers.

She then literally tells me to go forth and sin no more.

Longer story short: this officer is a dick. Everyone knows it. Everyone hates him. I believe her exact words were "this idiot would give his own Mama a ticket for being cross-eyed". I am released, no fine, no points on my license, the citation will simply disappear, and by the way, invest in an ash tray, Yankee.

This took up three hours of my time after I've just worked a 12 hour night shift.

At least I didn't have to hire Matlock.

On to this Equality thing.

Well, it seems to have achieved the point of absurdity. We passed "ridiculous" a very long time ago; it seems as if it t'were only yesterday when we reached the "ludicrous" stage and I fear that very soon we will be reaching the milestone of "surreal".

I've just seen a video of a man beating the ovum out of a woman...at the Olympics.

And being celebrated for it.

What a sad, sad day in the history of Mankind and yet another reason why this quadrennial ritual of dumbfuckery should probably come to an end.

The Circle of Equality has finally closed. After decades of arguing over whether women make good firefighters or fighter pilots, executives or lumberjacks, crab fishermen in the Bering Straits or police officers  by either virtually wishing such things into existence (and lowering standards the entire time) or by lawsuits, we have FINALLY had a visual example -- broadcast all over the world and which will live forever on the internet -- that Equality is, FINALLY, here.

And someone got beaten nearly senseless in the process. We are now so equal that a woman can be matched in a boxing ring with a mentally-defective man and get beaten like a man, too.

The victor gets feted as if he's just reached the pinnacle of human achievement, as if he has done something historic (men beating the snot out of women is about as old as human history), something that can only inspire others (to do likewise?), something that fairly screams HE'S SO BRAVE!

I am NOT happy about this. I find it disgusting beyond words.

But, this was inevitable. If one followed the perverse logic of the feminist cause (and the Gay Rights cause, too) it was a foregone conclusion that we would reach this stage, eventually. The Collision of Two Forms of Fucktard was unavoidable.

We have just been taught a lesson that we already had been taught centuries ago but apparently are too stupid to remember until the predictable results are presented to us in an unmistakable fashion:

Inequality exists and it is a constant in the universe.

We have also just been reminded that the quest for Equality has an enemy, which is Reality.

When the demand for Equality meets the logical consequences that follow: a biological man demanding to be treated as a woman (for Equality!) gets to beat the ever-loving shit out a real woman deliberately sent into a no-win situation (for Equality!).

I have to give major props here to Angela Carini. She went in there knowing she had very little chance and she did it, anyway. Because she has guts. And she was smart enough to walk away when she realized she was overmatched, a decision which quite possibly saved her own life.

But one has to wonder:

If we had witnessed the literal murder of a woman in a boxing ring by (apparently) the only homo not tossed off a rooftop in Algeria, on television, in front of every set of working eyeballs on the planet, in the name of SPORT, I guarantee we wouldn't be hearing about how brave a salami-smuggler is or what a great moment in equality or history this was, or even how inspirational the whole thing is supposed to be.

We'd be talking about a dead woman. A tragedy, not a triumph.

I can think of no more graphic example of why, now more than ever, it is important to keep these freaks out of "women's spaces". They are taking opportunities away from real women: stealing scholarships, getting jobs based on identity instead of merit, invading their locker rooms, intimidating people, and worst of all, often injuring them in the name of "competition".

(Welcome to the world of White Heterosexual Men, ladies!)

This has to stop. But it seems the people who call the shots, so far as law and culture go, don't seem to see any real issue with any of this. If this is indeed the case, then why are those of us who see the damage being done, who love and would like to protect women, allowing it to happen?

Why are we allowing the margins of society to dictate the actions, beliefs, and tolerances of the majority?

And when I ask that question, I'm looking at both margins:

The one that insists that women can do everything men can do, including being beaten by one in a sanctioned "sporting event", and the other which consists of deranged homosexuals who can't compete on a level playing field essentially -- in this case, literally -- punching down.

Neither is "Equality". Both are based upon logical fallacies. It is no great achievement to obtain by whining and lawsuit that which you cannot achieve on your own just because reality sucks, nor is it any great accomplishment to "win" by defeating someone who you can easily defeat, anyway.

Both forms of "victory" are hollow.

I once told you here that the biggest mistake the Feminists ever made was to figuratively hop into bed with the Gay Rights movement. I was right: the result is that Gays managed to leapfrog over the Feminists and the Feminists helped them to do it. The old adage about "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" always turns out to be a double edged sword -- yes, common cause between two weaker allies can enable them to overcome a stronger common enemy, but then when the battle is over the fight over the spoils of victory inevitably begins and one of the two formerly-weaker-frenemies discovers, to it's dismay and surprise, that it only made it's former ally stronger and itself more-enfeebled.

The laugher in that formulation is that women made common cause with gay men in the belief they would achieve equality for both, only to discover that the gay dudes were just as ruthless and cunning as the straight ones. That in the attempt to use one set of men to attack the society built by another set of men, the only winner turns out to be...men...who think they're women.

You should have asked the Jews and the Blacks how that "ally" thing worked out for them, Ladies.

It turns out, indeed, that the phrase "All Men are Created Equal" was the biggest lie ever told.

But those of us with brains already knew that.

In the meantime, let's hope some dude in a skirt doesn't do something that would be considered a felony in private life in the course of an "athletic event" and kill someone.

I ain't holding my breath.




2 comments:

HMS Defiant said...

I got my license in Alabama. I can't say I was careful about the law but I took care to keep my eyes open to make sure that they weren't around and then I left the state when I turned 17 and never went back.
The equity ass is eating everything and it seems no amount of punishment changes the dim and stupid minds that believe in fairies and dragons and such. I don't know how so many people can be so brain damaged and stupid but it seems to me that the more educating a women gets the stupider they become. To see that 69% of college educated women vote democrat and prefer a racist idiot like Harris is just unacceptable. No wonder they find it acceptable to let mental defectives and other rapists into the girls room at school.

Hutch1200 said...

I may be too old for the Olympics, but I may go see my Ex and do a few rounds of "performance exhibition boxing". Apparently domestic violence is legal now.
"Officer she ain't just my ex....she's my sparring partner".