Saturday, September 17, 2022

On Hiatus...

 The Overlord is about to take an unintended, but totally necessary, sabbatical.

Unfortunately, I am still feeling the effects of the loss of my beloved Mrs. Overlord, and writing the biting criticism and sparkling snark that you've come to expect from me doesn't have much to recommend it, these days.

My apologies.

In the meantime, my cohort and I are still pumping out unasked-for commentary in audio format.

Tune in to The Idiot's Perspective, available wherever you get your podcasts. I ask you to do this humbly and with all the sniveling obsequience I can muster. Please follow, like, subscribe or share, as your platform allows, and make sure that Joe doesn't have to scrounge dumpsters and fight the pigeons for bread crusts for sustenance, anymore.

And if you like what you hear, then please tell everyone you know. The audience is growing and we're grateful for all the regulars who stop by to give us a listen.

I'm not sure when I will be back in written form, but I hope it will not be too long a wait.

Thank you all for your kindness, consideration and words of comfort. I truly do appreciate you all.

2 comments:

James said...

Take care of yourself, we'll be here when you are ready.

dude said...

I wish I could ease the pain but one of natures many mysteries is why individuals have to endure this sort of discomfort. I’m sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincerest sympathy.