Monday, April 17, 2017

How To Respond to a Post

It ain't easy housebreaking a new galaxy...

You have to love Google. Not literally, but, bless 'em, they do try hard.

Have gotten some feedback saying it's difficult to respond to posts; the process is too complicated, the responders are too retarded, whatev. The issue is that Google for some reasons wants everyone to log in when they respond with a Google ID (the better to spy on you, I reckon), unless you post as Anonymous.

In which case, you'll have to prove you're not a robot by playing a picture game and clicking "I'm Not a Robot", and then your comment will be accepted.

Sort of.

Because I have to approve it afterward.

Being a one-Emperor operation means that I can't always respond to everyone's comments immediately, or even approve them immediately, so please, bear with me. We're still under construction here, and the kinks are being slowly worked out.

Thank you for your patience.

No comments: